Providing support to the customers on their purchasing experience can lead to customer retention and that’s when plugins come into play.
WordPress plugins provide a way to make use of your website for customer support, they range from FAQs to advanced ticket systems that assist users in several domains.
The trick to score the right customer doesn’t only involve setting up complex systems with nowhere to go, sometimes a simple helpdesk or FAQ can do the needful, but it’s always good knowing that there are numerous options available that one can make use of.
One mustn’t delay the opportunity to build customer base by offering them the utmost support.
And for that, here’s a list of the plugins that can be used to provide customer support.
Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs
- It’s a free plugin that will assist you to make a section for support in little to no time.
- It encompasses three levels of categories and sub categories and also consists of several colors, designs and layouts by default.
- The material in this plugin is listed chronologically or in any order setup making it easy for the customers to find what they’re looking for.
- Premium add ons allow for shaping one’s own preference according to the customer requirement in order to attract and retain the right kind of traffic coming to the website.
- A fully developed support ticketing system consisting of a free version and a premium version that costs $149 a year.
- Can add innumerable departments, agent accounts, custom priority levels and so much more.
- More than one agent can work on a single ticket and can pass it amongst each other leading to less time being consumed and more task getting done.
- The clients submit the tickets from the front end and the reply comes from the back end.
- The security aspect highlights the restricted access between the client and the company unless the ‘public ticket’ add on is opted for.
However, these plugins will only be of use if the site is viewed in the first place and the traffic that comes to your site, actually views the content on the site and it should also be focused on the fact that the customers are dealt with properly.
So if you want the traffic that transforms the leads into sales, then this link below will be of assistance:
- Assists you in answering the questions of visitor right then and there, in real time.
- Basic plugin is free of cost however the premium version starts at $14 on a monthly basis.
- It is able to manage several ongoing conversions and also contains triggers that spontaneously reach the visitors.
- Since the visitors will be helped and answered back in time, there’s a high probability that they may grow more interested in the product offered since now their confused are being answered to.
Facebook Messenger for WordPress
- It’s easy to install and already a common platform that is being used by people from every walk of life and now when integrated in a business setting is likely to increase the overall effectiveness.
- It’s free and has no premium charges either, it is like a live chat between the client and the site owner.
- It’s a rather suitable and trusted way to get the communication done and since the client is likely to be aware of how this plugin works, it’ll be easier to have an effective communication.
- The customer message alert can be accessed through notifications which is likely to direct the customer’s needs to be attended to in an instant.
The link below consists information regarding the important plugins that are essential for business purposes, they can also be used to attract more customers and make the sales come easily along with gaining customer satisfaction.
Quick and Easy FAQs
- A free and an effective way to display and organize FAQs on the site that can be easily accessed by the clients looking for information.
- It also consists pre sale questions and can be formatted in different styles and designs.
- The list can further be filtered based on sections, making it easier for the customers to find what they came looking for and get their complexities out of the way.
- It’s a support ticketing system that deals with customer problems and answers their queries.
- The basic plugin is free however its premium starts at $89.
- It is comprised of unlimited agents, tickets and has custom replies to tickets.
- The tickets, responses and updates result in directly from email and it also provides performance reports of agents to look into the customer experience.
- Automated quick reply templates can also be used within this plugin.
WP Live Chat Support
- It has a similar function like the prior mentioned Facebook messenger for WordPress plugin but nonetheless, there are certain aspects that distinguish these two.
- This basic plugin is free but the premium costs $39.95.
- The free version has limitless live chats that can be simultaneously held.
- There is an option to choose from 6 themes that are there by default and variations can be made according to personal preference.
- An offline custom message can also be made when the user is out of bound along with polls and surveys that can be added to the chat box making it easy to interact with the incoming traffic in multiple ways.
By now it must’ve been clear that WordPress consists of a plethora of plugins that are performing similar and different tasks, there are multiple live chat options to be availed by the clients and the site owners both in order to establish a two way communication and deal with any issues on the spot. In order to know more about them, check out the link below:
- A way to create documents of the products, guiding customers about the attributes of a particular product and assisting them as well.
- The site owner can easily add new documents, categorize accordingly and even get the documents from an external source without any hassle.
- It has a ‘drag and drop’ feature leading to effective organization of the content in the list of categories.
Help Scout Desk
- It facilitates effortless communication between customers and the company based on email.
- The communication is effective and is private however the company members can manage multiple clients at once without the other being aware of it.
- The customers chat can be tracked and notes can be added as well along with organizing them simultaneously.
10) Support Candy
- Amongst the several customer support plugin, this is a free helpdesk ticket system that is added to the website with ease.
- It is embedded with several features consisting of unlimited number of tickets and agents dealing with them
- The framework of this plugin is compatible on mobile phones and consists of a user friendly layout.
- It’s compatible with GDPR law and its Ajax based which means that it will be provided with fast speed.
11) JS Support
- It’s a bootstrap based platform, consisting of features that allow the visitors of the website to create support tickets.
- Also has a dynamic support icon which can be placed anywhere and has the ability to attach a file with the ticket.
- A departmental system can be opted for where different departments reply to the ticket and also has translating files with the control of plugin directly in the hand of administration.
In order to look for features in a multivendor store for WordPress, check out the link is given below:
All the above mentioned plugins provide support in different aspects, now the task is to prioritize them in order so that most can be gained out of each of them.
However it’s not necessary to install all, choose a few that suit your style and see what clicks your business.
Faiza Farooqi is an Ecommerce Manager at Codup who accepts challenging strategies and puts amazing ideas on the table! She is an active community manager and loves to teach